My Order is Over $100 why do I not see the FREE SHIPPING offer?
Free shipping is valid on orders only in the 48 US States, Puerto Rico, APO and International Destinations are not valid for the free shipping offer.
1. I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER CAN I?Orders can only be cancelled within the first 3 hours of being made. No exceptions. Orders begin processing same day as many items are custom made and special ordered due to the nature of these items orders will only be cancelled within first three hours of purchase, after this time constraint orders begin processing and can not be cancelled for any reason, no exceptions.
2. HOW COME NOT ALL THE ITEMS I ORDERED WERE IN MY PACKAGE?
Your order may be shipped in separate packages, this often happens if you purchase 1 or more PRE-ORDER items. These are shipped direct from our supplier and can be expected to arrive on separate days.
3. WHAT IS A PRE-ORDER?
A Pre-order is an item that we do not stock in our Warehouse. We order the items direct from our supplier and they will ship directly to your home once your order has been processed. Shipping days will vary on these orders. Processing time is usually 5 - 7 business days and approx ETA is 12 - 20 days once shipped. Although these are the times our suppliers have given us we do not guarantee these dates and they are subject to change without notice.
4. I AM FROM CANADA BUT SEE I AM NOT ABLE TO ORDER PRE-ORDER ITEMS?
Due to the lengthy shipping times into Canada, we have stopped offering these items, to our Canadians. If it is an item you just have to have and you are OK with waiting for 8 - 10 weeks for delivery, please contact us direct to discuss it further.
5. IT SAYS ON YOUR WEBSITE 5 - 7 DAYS DELIVERY?
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time (5 - 7 Business Days) + Shipping Time
6. HOW COME MY TRACKING NUMBER DOESN'T WORK?
A. If you DID NOT PAY for tracking, our processing number will not work for you. It will show up in the tracking number area on your email confirmation, but this number is our shipping number. It is not a trackable number. PLEASE NOTE: We are not responsible for items shipped where tracking was not purchased.
B. If you paid for tracking, once your item has been packaged, you will receive a email with your tracking number. This email only means that your item has been packaged and is expected to ship on the closest Thursday. No tracking numbers will be trackable till the following Friday morning. It can take up to a days following the shipping day before the tracking number becomes active in the courier's system.
7. I LIKE YOUR PICTURES AND WOULD LIKE TO USE THEM ON MY WEBSITE - COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Ruffles & Bowties Bowtique, Copyright © 2015, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
8. I SEE ***CUSTOMER FAVORITE*** ON SEVERAL ITEMS, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Many of our items have become favorites with our customers if it says "***CUSTOMER FAVORITE*** It means that the item has been purchased 50 plus times.
9. I PURCHASED TRACKED SHIPPING FOR MY PRE ORDER BUT GOT A PARTIAL REFUND?
Pre Orders can not be tracked, as they are sent directly from our supplier and they do not offer this on Drop Orders. If you purchase tracked shipping, we will refund you the additional cost for the tracked shipping and you will receive reg shipping with no tracking.